- Can I shop without registering?
Yes, you can shop at Skechers.com.ph without creating an account.
HOWEVER, registering an account can give you some benefits like:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request a return or exchange directly from your account
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- How can I start shopping?
Placing an order is easy. Simply register on our site by clicking on the sign-up link. Input your details and you can now start adding the items you want to your virtual shopping cart!
- How do I know my order was placed successfully?
You will know that your order was placed successfully when you receive a notice via email and via the website that your order has been placed and is being processed
B. SHIPPING INFORMATION
1. How do you ship your orders?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to. We will be using a variety of couriers to service your order.
2. Where do you ship your items to?
We can ship almost anywhere in the country.
3. What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can view the shipping cost when you view your Shopping Bag.
4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your order will arrive depending on your shipping location and the items you ordered. Ordinarily, orders will arrive between 5-7 business days within Metro Manila and to 5-10 business days in provincial areas.
5. How do I track my order?
We will be providing you with a tracking number once your order is shipped. You can use this number to track your order via the courier's website.
6. Free shipping?
From time to time, Skechers web store runs free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up to the Skechers Newsletter. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order on the payment page.
C. SHOE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To keep your Skechers footwear at optimum condition, please take note of these care and maintenance tips:
- You should not put wet shoes in clothes dryer or near a heat source nor force dry your shoes; i.e., radiator, tumble dryer, fire, hairdryer or any other source of direct heat. The heat source may melt or otherwise damage your shoes. Allow shoes to dry naturally at room temperature. Stuff the shoes with paper and let them air dry. Use a shoetree to help your shoes maintain their shape when not in use.
- For regular sneakers, please do not put them in the washer, as this can damage them. We recommend you hand wash the shoes with cold water using a damp cloth with a mild detergent. Please allow them to air dry naturally after washing, as the heat from the dryer can also damage the sneakers. Do not put in a washing machine or immerse in water.
- For nylon/nylon mesh, these materials can be sprayed periodically with a silicone spray. This will protect the upper from gathering or clinging dirt, plus help the shoes to be somewhat water repellent. Do not put nylon/nylon mesh shoes in a washing machine or immerse in water.
- For BOBS, please do not put them in the washing machine or immerse in water, as this can damage the leather insoles. We recommend you hand wash the shoes with warm water using a damp cloth with a mild detergent. Baby shampoo can also work. If you have a particularly dirty area, use a soft brush to loosen the debris. Please allow BOBs to air dry naturally after washing, as heat from the dryer can also damage the product.
- For smooth leather, the shoes will need cleaning and care with shoe creams or polishes. Select a neutral shade or a color nearest to the color of the shoes. Remove all the dust with a damp cloth. Never polish wet shoes.
- For scuff resistant leather, remove minor scuffs by simply rubbing them with your hand. The natural oil in your hand restores the original look of the leather. For deeper scrapes and scuffs, use a soft and neutral polish. This process moisturizes and replenishes the natural oil in the leather leaving a shiny coating that will prolong and sustain the wear of the leather.
- For suede leather, when shoes are dry, brush with a dry rubber sponge or soft brush to eliminate any clinging dirt. Regular use of a soft brush will keep the nap of the suede free from dust. Stubborn stains should be removed with commercial stain remover suitable for suede. Do not put suede shoes in a washing machine or immerse in water.
- For nubuck leather, when shoes are dry, brush with a dry rubber sponge or soft brush to eliminate any clinging dirt. Regular use or a soft brush will keep the nap of the nubuck free from dust. Stubborn stains should be removed with commercial stain remover suitable for nubuck. Do not put nubuck shoes in a washing machine or immerse in water.
The following tips will guide you on how to care for your SKECHERS Footwear:
- Any shoe made entirely of fabric, synthetic or a combination of fabric and synthetic (include all non-leather Skechers GOwalk and GOrun shoes) can be machine washed – wash on the gentle cycle, using a laundry bag or pillow case to hold both shoes, and air dry only.
- Any shoe made entirely of fabric, synthetic or a combination of fabric and synthetic can be treated with a fabric water resistance product like Scotchguard to make the shoe more water resistant.
- Any shoe made of smooth leather or smooth oiled leather should be cleaned using a leather specific cleaning spray or lotion. Apply a leather-specific water resistance treatment before wearing in wet conditions for best results. Use a leather lotion or leather oil to condition the leather every month or two.
- Any shoe made of suede should be cleaned using a suede specific cleaning spray or lotion. Apply a suede specific water resistance treatment before wearing in wet conditions for best results.
- Any shoe made of a combination of leather, suede and synthetic or fabric should be cleaned by hand – use a leather cleaning product for the leather parts of the shoe and/or a suede cleaner for any suede parts of the shoe. Use mild soap, warm water and a soft cloth for any non-leather parts of the shoe.